We have a proud history of placing healthcare professionals in travel/contract positions all over the country, wherever they are needed the most, whenever they are ready to work. Travel/contract professionals are a vital part of the healthcare industry by filling in during shortages on assignments that last between 8-13 weeks. Work with an experienced partner who will listen to what you are looking for and know where to find it.
We work with a wide variety of clients, to find a job that’s just right for you: choose between hospitals or skilled nursing facilities, to orthopedic clinics or private practice and everything in between. We have openings for qualified staff throughout the Healthcare industry for Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Heath Information Managers, Technologists, Medical Coders and so many more.
Benefits to becoming part of our team:
• Compensation Packages Specifically Tailored for You
• Free, FULLY Furnished Private Housing or Competitive Housing Subsidy (if eligible)
• Travel Reimbursement (if eligible)
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Health Insurance
• License Assistance
• CEU Assistance
• REFER-A-FRIEND Bonuses
• 24-Hour Support, 7 Days a Week
It’s our mission to put you in the position to excel on every assignment!
FAQs about Travel/Contract Jobs
• How long are travel and contract jobs? Typical contracts last for 13 weeks, but may come with subsequent assignments if both parties agree. If you take a 13-week contract within your hometown, it’s considered a contract job and does not come with housing or travel reimbursements. If you accept a position beyond commuting distance from your home, you are a travel employee and will be compensated as such.
• Am I a good fit for a travel position? Some of the qualities of a successful traveler are flexibility, a positive outlook, good communication skills and an eagerness to enjoy a new adventure! Let our recruiters know what you want with regards to the location, facility, setting and any other details that are important to you. You are in charge of your career, and trying out a temporary assignment outside of your hometown may be a great step forward.
• What will my housing be like? When arranging housing for you, safety is our top priority. The housing is always private, clean, fully furnished and conveniently located near your assignment. You also have the option of accepting a monthly stipend and finding housing on your own.
• What do I have to complete in order to be considered for placement on a contract assignment? You must visit our Apply Now page and fill out the basic application to begin your candidate profile. Submitting the form alerts our recruiting staff and takes you to our online system where you can enter additional details, such as your work history and job requirements. The online profile must be completed in order for a placement to become finalized.
• Once I submit my application, am I committed to a contract? No. Submission of the initial application simply allows our recruiters to begin the process of finding assignments that match your skills and goals.
Visit our online application now to begin your partnership with us. We will take care of you while you do what you love.